Blagdon Pro UVc have been designed for larger ponds. There are four models within this range and any number of units can be connected together via optional wide bore link pipes allowing you to expand the system for future expansion to meet your changing needs.
Why use UV systems?
UV helps improves a fish’ chances in fighting bacterial diseases or even parasitic diseases such as Ich. UV Sterilization is effective for controlling suspended algae (green water) in ponds along with proper filtration, leaving you with a clear view of your fish .
The UVs come complete with multi hose tails, female solvent waste 1 1/2 " sockets and an advanced power compact UV lamp system which allows twice the UV light output in the same installation area compared to conventional linear lamps.
The New Blagdon Pro Green Water UV Clarifier provides an effective long term solution to the control of green water.
The Blagdon Pro UVC has twice the UV output of conventional UV units. This is achieved by utilising an advanced power compact UV lamp system that enables twice the UV light output in the same installation area compared to conventional linear lamps..
Product characteristics at a glance;
- Eliminates green water giving your pond a crystal clear look.
- High output.
- All fitting are included.
- Unique expandable system enabling future simple expansion.
- Low running costs.
- Inlet/Outlet size: 20/25/32/38mm (using multi stepped hosetail) or a rigid connector that will take 1½inch solvent weld pipe.
- Fishmate New 2000 and 3000 Pond Pumps In Stock
- Blagdon Affinity Mocha Ponds Launched
- NEW Lotus Pond Pumps and Filters
- Free Delivery Introduced.
- Nishikoi Pond Food Prices Slashed for Summer.
- New TMC V2 ILuminair marine lights
- Eheim Dealership