The 10000 GUV 8 watt Pond Filters are for ponds up to 10000 litres from Aquatics Warehouse combined UV and biological filtration for crystal clear purified water, Flip up lid for easy maintenance, “Frostproof” quartzless UV chamber, May be partially buried, Coloured green to blend in with natural surroundings, Includes SUPRA+ bio media. 3 year guarantee Maximum flowrate: 5000 L/H (1000 GPH) Pond size: 5000- 10000 Litres (750 - 3000 Gal.) UV Lamp: 8W, Inlet diameter: 19/25/32mm (0.75”/1”/1.25”) Outlet diameter: 38mm (1.5”) Power cable length: 5m (16’) Dimensions: L x W x H = 483 x 260 x 340mm (19” x 10.5” x 13.5”)
Fish Mate UV + Bio pond filters combine UV clarification and biological filtration to guarantee crystal clear, purified water with minimal maintenance, The comprehensive range caters for ponds to 15000 litres (3300 gallons). All of the Gravity UV + Bio pond filter models come complete with both 3 year and clear water guarantees.
Features at a Glance:
- For crystal clear, purified water.
- Flip up lid for easy maintenance.
- Includes SUPRA Bio Media.
- Coloured green to blend in with natural surroundings.
- 'Frostproof' quartzless U.V. chamber ensuring efficient algae clumping and acts as the primary settlement chamber.
- Featuring U.V. tubes positioned over the water thus eliminating problems of scaling quartz tube replacement and frost damage associated with conventional U.V. clarifier's.
- Comes complete with UV bulb and filter media.
- High efficiency U.V reflector.
- 3 Year Guarantee.
Algae Destruction. By slowly passing the single celled algae that cause 'green water' in front of U.V.-C light, the algae is caused to clump together and start to die.
Mechanical Filtration. Specially developed, profiled filter sponge pads will trap algae clumps plus other large particles and are easily rinsed for regular maintenance.
Biological Purification. After mechanical filtration, the pond water passes through Fish Mate SUPRA Biological Filter Medium, possessing over 100 times the biological surface area of conventional plastic media. The specific structure of SUPRA enables rapid growth of aerobic bacteria resulting in removal of lethal ammonia and nitrite.