Being Pressurised it can also be buried, put in a nearby shed or garage etc.This unit comes with the " Powerclenz" feature for easy cleaning..
• Combined UV and biological filtration for crystal clear purified water
• Easy to maintain• Easy installation above or below ground level• Powerclenz control knob for automatic cleaning of foam filter elements.
• Includes SUPRA+ bio media
• 3 year guarantee
Maximum flowrate: 7500 L/H (1500 GPH)
Pond size: 3750 - 15000 Litres (750 - 3000 Gal.)
UV Lamp: 13W
Inlet/Outlet diameters: 19/25/32mm (0.75”/1”/1.25”)
Sludge outlet diameter: 19/25mm (0.75”/1”)
Power cable length: 5m (16')
Dimensions: L x W x H = 390 x 280 x 430mm (15.5” x 11” x 17”)
Ideal Pump Fishmate 9000
Features at a Glance
- Easy to maintain.
- Easy installation above or below ground level.
- Includes SUPRA Bio Media.
- Coloured green to blend in with natural surroundings.
- Features Powerclenz Automatic Cleaning System.
- 3 Year Guarantee.
- Power cable length: 5m.
How it Works
The Powerclenz backwash system uses water pressure from the pump to reverse the flow through the filter, which squashes the foams resulting in them being squeezed clean.