Being Pressurised it can also be buried, put in a nearby shed or garage etc.This unit comes with the " Powerclenz" feature for easy cleaning..
• Combined UV and biological filtration for crystal clear purified water
• Easy to maintain• Easy installation above or below ground level• Powerclenz control knob for automatic cleaning of foam filter elements.
• Includes SUPRA+ bio media
• 3 year guarantee
Maximum flowrate: 7500 L/H (1500 GPH)
Pond size: 3750 - 15000 Litres (750 - 3000 Gal.)
UV Lamp: 13W
Inlet/Outlet diameters: 19/25/32mm (0.75”/1”/1.25”)
Sludge outlet diameter: 19/25mm (0.75”/1”)
Power cable length: 5m (16')
Dimensions: L x W x H = 390 x 280 x 430mm (15.5” x 11” x 17”)
Ideal Pump Fishmate 9000
Features at a Glance
- Easy to maintain.
- Easy installation above or below ground level.
- Includes SUPRA Bio Media.
- Coloured green to blend in with natural surroundings.
- Features Powerclenz Automatic Cleaning System.
- 3 Year Guarantee.
- Power cable length: 5m.
How it Works
The Powerclenz backwash system uses water pressure from the pump to reverse the flow through the filter, which squashes the foams resulting in them being squeezed clean.
Complete Fishmate Pond Filter Range
- Fishmate New 2000 and 3000 Pond Pumps In Stock
- Blagdon Affinity Mocha Ponds Launched
- NEW Lotus Pond Pumps and Filters
- Free Delivery Introduced.
- Nishikoi Pond Food Prices Slashed for Summer.
- New TMC V2 ILuminair marine lights
- Eheim Dealership