For the effective removal of phosphates in saltwater and freshwater aquaria. High levels of phosphates and organic pollutants promote unwanted algae growth and compromise the health of aquarium inhabitants. Tropic Marin Elimi-Phos is a very effective way to remove both phosphates and organic pollutants from saltwater and freshwater aquariums. In addition to the effective removal of phosphates, Tropic Marin Elimi-Phos takes the place of activated charcoal and will improve the general water quality in an aquarium. Phosphates become so strongly bonded to the Elimi-Phos granules that they will never be released, even after the full absorption capacity of the Elimi-Phos is reached. Many phosphate removers are iron-based and, over time, iron-based granules can clump together, potentially reducing flow. Iron is also known to be used as a nutrient by micro-organisms, including bacteria associated with disease outbreaks in aquariums. Elimi-Phos is aluminium-based which means its granules do not clump together and will remain porous allowing water to always pass through, and in addition will not promote bacterial growth.
- All Biorb Aquariums now in stock.
- Free Delivery on all Supplies
- Interpet Aquarium Filters Added
- Fishmate New 2000 and 3000 Pond Pumps In Stock
- Blagdon Affinity Mocha Ponds Launched
- NEW Lotus Pond Pumps and Filters
- Free Delivery Introduced.
- Nishikoi Pond Food Prices Slashed for Summer.
- New TMC V2 ILuminair marine lights
- Eheim Dealership