Sterazin P - Parasiticide
Sterazin P is formulated for the control of Gill and Body Flukes. Flukes are invisible to the naked eye but cause fish to "flick" and "scratch". Flukes are normally the correct diagnosis, when fish are demonstrating this behaviour and no other symptoms are present.
Sterazin P should be used on days 1, 3, 6, 8 and 10 in order to catch the parasites in all stages of their life cycle. Sterazin P is safe even with sensitive fish such as Orfe and Rudd.
In addition, Sterazin P's fish health properties can be used to aid the sterilisation of new plants when introduced to your pond. Plants should be bathed in a clean container and left in solution for 2 hours.
N.B. However, this behaviour can also be caused by protozoan parasites, high ammonia and nitrite levels etc.
Aids plant sterilisation
Safe with fish, plants and filtration bacteria
125ml size (5 day course for 1,800 litres)
250ml size (5 day course for 3,600 litres)
500 ml (5 day course of treatment for 7200 litres),
1 litre (5 day course of treatment for 14,400 litres)
- Eheim Special Aquarium Fish Foods Added .
- All Biorb Aquariums now in stock.
- Free Delivery on all Supplies
- Interpet Aquarium Filters Added
- Fishmate New 2000 and 3000 Pond Pumps In Stock
- Blagdon Affinity Mocha Ponds Launched
- NEW Lotus Pond Pumps and Filters
- Free Delivery Introduced.
- Nishikoi Pond Food Prices Slashed for Summer.
- New TMC V2 ILuminair marine lights
- Eheim Dealership